Saturday, September 17, 2022

Scotland Day 0

Yeah, I know it's been a hundred years since I blogged. Life's been busy. But I really enjoy logging my thoughts during travel and today I am flying to Scotland, so here I go again. 

Drew flew standby to Amsterdam a few days ago but I have a ticket, in Delta Comfort+ no less! What that means is I could check a bag. Yay! But what that also means is, I have to decide what to bring. It's way harder when you have space. I like to stay up most of the night before east-west international travel to help with jetlag, so I deliberated for hours.


 In the end I ended up with 6 pairs of shoes, 2 mountain bike helmets, 1 kilt, and a rock. This left little room for actual clothes. I'ma gunna hafta shop. 

Waiting to board the flight to EDI right now where I hope to get a little sleep so I can reunite with Drew and hit the ground running Sunday morning in Edinburgh.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment