Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Trash

Oh my, what an amazing fall day in Utah. The high was 62 and sunny, so Drew and I decided to not go play in the snow up in the mountains, but instead, get some yard and home projects done. My dirt patch is officially ready for winter. I laid a rough stone walkway to the compost bin so we can continue to compost through the winter without getting our feet muddy. The amazing compost tumbler Drew got me for my birthday a couple of years ago is winding down for the year.

My other little project was to make a parking stall for our trash cans.

The place I put them is not technically our property. Our house is to the right in this picture and our neighbor's house is to the left. But we take care of this strip so we're "improving it" .

Now we have happy trash cans that have a home of their own.

1 comment:

  1. The problem is one has to pull out the can to open the lid. How can one push in the cans correctly and still get easy access to open them?
    Kat

    ReplyDelete