Monday, December 17, 2012

I am back because I have figured it all out!

Yay! I finally figured out my photo posting problem.  For months now I have been wanting to blog but when I try to upload photos, Blogger tells me I am out of space.  I finally had some time to research what is going on and figure out a way around the upload limit.  This involved updating Picasa on my computer, learning how to get Picasa to recognize which photos I want uploaded which I would rather do in Windows Photo Gallery, getting Picasa on my computer to sync with Picasa web albums, and then finally grabbing the pictures for my post from Picasa web albums.  Here are two pictures to prove it.

 Marley doesn't seem to care that I figured this out.


But now I am happy that I can get caught up.  Still have those Grand Canyon posts to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment