Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm OK

To all those concerned about my crash: yes, I am fine. My first thought when I hit the dirt was not "am I hurt?" or "is my bike broken?" but "did Drew get that on tape?". You can't really tell it in the video, but I went off a ledge about 1.5 feet high. When I landed I must have been a little bit sideways, and was unable to correct because of the sand at the landing place. It didn't hurt very bad at the time, but later that evening the gouge on my forearm started to really hurt. I also have a wicked purple bruise on my hip. Oh wait, that bruise is from the crash two days prior to the one we have on video. Guess I better slow down.... Nah.

The bike is fine and I am healing, but I have not forgiven Drew for just standing there watching me.

1 comment:

  1. How could I possibly have helped you. That would have ruined the film shot and we would have had to re-shoot the whole scene ;)

    ReplyDelete